Sunday 3 February 2013

25 Random Facts About Me

I know this is a really unoriginal post to do, but everyone seems to be doing this post at the moment - I love reading them myself so I thought that I'd follow the trend and have a go at one myself. So here goes! 
1. I've lived in the same house for the whole of my life 

2. I can speak French and Italian 

3. When I was 14 I went to Sri Lanka for a week because of a link my school has with a Sri Lankan school - I saw over 100 elephants on a safari 

4. I have emetaphobia (fear of vomit) at such a strong level that when anyone is sick I have a panic attack 

5. My absolute favourite films include The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Coyote Ugly and Moulin Rouge 

6. My dream is to visit New York. And if it was over the Christmas/New Year period it would be even more perfect 

7. My all time favourite time of the year is Christmas. I love everything about it

8. I cannot watch scary films. Ever. I get way too scared, extremely easily

9. Music is my entire life, and I've been at my happiest when I went to Leeds Festival last Summer, because it was a whole entire weekend devoted to some of my favourite bands

10. My favourite meal is a dish that my mum makes incredibly well. It's pasta in a creamy sauce with peas and shredded smoked salmon. I could literally eat it by the bucketload

11. I am a massive Harry Potter fan, and have been ever since the first film came out when I was a kid. I get really excited when I find anyone else who loves it as much as me

12. I used to horse-ride when I was younger, and I did for 6 years until I was 14

13. I am addicted to strawberry pop tarts     

14. I drink a huge amount of tea. It calms me down, cheers me up and comforts me 

15. I love singing, and I always have. But I don't have the confidence to sing in front of anyone other than my Dad 

16. I'm a really sensitive person and I get upset/hurt really easily

17. My favourite Disney Film is The Little Mermaid because when I was younger I wanted to be Ariel due to that fact I have the same colour hair as her 

18. If I was a boy I would have been called James or George 

19. Scented candles relax me no matter how rubbish I feel 

20. I can't wait to move away from the North of England 

21. I keep a diary and I have done for the past 5 years of my life. I write in it every single day without failure 

22. I've always wanted to play the piano. I took lessons when I was 4 but then stopped after a few years - it's something I hugely regret 

23. I really, really, really... really want to get an old fashioned typewriter. The sound of someone typing on one is the best sound ever 

24. When I was born I had to be resuscitated and injected to keep me alive 

25. I love to watch YouTube videos, especially Dan, Phil, Zoella, Louise, Marcus, Tanya, Jim and Alfie. I aspire to get the confidence to make videos of my own one day, but I don't think that will happen

Well I think that just about covers it! I hope that you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better, and thank you for taking the time to read this. 

 Harriet x
   

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Lovely post..! I like your blog so i nominated you for the Liebster award! :)
    Check this out on my blog!
    http://lptearoom.blogspot.it/2013/06/liebster-award.html
    xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry I haven't seen this comment until now I have had some things going on recently and haven't had the chance to blog.. I'm so flattered at you nominating me, if it's not a stupid question, what does that mean and all that jazz? I'm a bit of a blog novice :)

      Delete
    2. Actually I worked out what to do aha, thank you so much again :)
      Harriet xx

      Delete