Saturday 13 July 2013

Review • MUA 'Undress Me Too'




As I'm sure pretty much every make-up fanatic out there has - I have been after the rather pricey Urban Decay 'Naked' and 'Naked 2' eye palettes for a lifetime, but just can't quite justify spending the money on them. And it was only recently that I discovered my local Superdrug stock the MUA collection of make-up, which I was aware did extremely good dupes of the two palettes, named 'Undressed' and 'Undress Me Too'. As soon as I realised that I could get to the MUA make-up, I rushed into Superdrug and bought the only remaining 'Undress Me Too' eye palette for a fantastic £4! And I absolutely love it.  
I know I don't need to persuade any of you to buy this product, as I am probably about a million years late with jumping on the bandwagon of this - but I just wanted to do a small review of it and let you know what I personally think of this product. 




♥ Top Row Colours (left to right): Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
♥ Bottom Row Colours (left to right): Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt

Personally, I love the more metallic shades as I think they look so pretty on my eyes. I'm wearing Shy with Dreamy blended into it for a slightly soft smokey effect today and it is really nicely pigmented and it has worn really well all day, which is particularly impressive as it has been super hot and sticky today. I am already really impressed with this palette and I haven't even used all of the colours yet. If you haven't already, then I really recommend going out and getting yourself this, I know as soon as I next get the chance, I will be going back into Superdrug to get myself the 'Undressed' palette when it comes back in stock. 

As always, thank you all for reading and have a lovely weekend! 


Harriet x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment