Tuesday 2 September 2014

2014 • The Best Summer Of My Life

Hello everyone! Prizes go out to those of you who can actually remember who I am - I've been on a blogging hiatus for the past few months and I have honestly missed my little blog so much, and despite the fact that I desperately need to improve my regularity and quality of posts I am back with a vengeance. To ease myself back into the world of blogging I thought I'd start with a little round-up of what I've been getting up to this summer, which will have been a grand length of four months by the time I leave home for university (scary!). 

At the end of July I went away on holiday to Venice with my boyfriend and his family for a week and it was one of the best holidays I've ever been on. We stayed in a place called Lido Di Jesolo which is about an hours drive away from Venice itself, which meant that we were away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the city but still got to experience a good chunk of Venetian culture ourselves. Here are some of my favourite photos from the trip: 






Just like last year, I also took a trip to London for a few days with Gabriel to visit my uncle and his girlfriend who kindly let us stay with them. We did a lot of shopping in the centre of London and also in our favourite place ever - Camden. 




 These two trips were probably my two favourite aspects of my summer holidays, I love getting to go to different places whether I've been there before or not. I also went to Portugal with my parents, spent the weekend camping at Leeds Festival and turned 18. Altogether, these special events that took place over the past four months have made this the best time of my life and I can't believe it's coming to an end! As I'm moving to university in the next few weeks, I can only hope that the next chapter of my life is as good as the one I'm leaving behind. 

Thank you for reading - I hope you're all having a lovely week. 

Harriet x 














No comments:

Post a Comment